Re: Proposal for GNOME 3.0 launch party goodies

Hi Emily,

On 11/24/2010 05:35 PM, Emily Chen wrote:
Hi Pockey,

1. For the goodies, how about add one more items : GNOME annual report 2009. We can ship one copy per party. The GNOME annual report can show a general idea of what GNOME community was doing in the past year.
2. For the T-shirts, can we use the top 3  from this T-shirts contest ?
http://www.gnome.org/contest/
Good ideas! I have added them in the wiki page.
We can even adapt the tshirt design to the other goodies.
3. So all the goodies will be printed in English ? Might be costly if we considering translate to local language. (I personally think English version is fine. )
Yes all printed materials will be in English, that's the initial thought and it will be easier for us to work on.
What we will put on the printed materials will be a logo + a simple message  or even just a logo

I suggest we can send the proposal to board-list first to apply for budget from Foundation then we should send to GNOME marketing list.

Great! Thanks!

-Emily