Re: The best meeting time, Vote now

Dear Rex,

We totally understand, it's always difficult to agree on a time that
meet several time zone from different side of the world :) and we really
appreciate your participation.

Since the whole coscup team prefers night time and as early as possible,
how about we make a compromise to start half a hour earlier, i.e. at
21:30 + 0830? and we target to finish each meeting within 1 hour.
Please kindly talk to your team and see if it is okay for everybody.