Re: Any question you wanna put in questionnaire for attendees?

Sure, last year we followed the patten below:

[section]

1a. Which is the most wonderful part of [blah]?  (options)
1b. Why you love it? (textarea)

... [other questions]

n. Other suggestions about [this section]? (textarea)

[/section]

I think we can follow the similar patten this year.

~Bob