Re: Cancellation of Attendance COSCUP/GNOME.Asia 2010

Hi Utian,

Thanks for helping to spread the word! And we are very curious to learn
about the existing situation and opportunity of GNOME in Indonesia.

I prepared a presentation about hosting GNOME.Asia actually hoped to
have you joined. But no problem, I will upload the presentation and
share with you while we can always talk under VOIP or IRC or email
later :)

At the meantime, please don't hesitate to look at the howto and
checklist of hosting GONME.Asia:
http://gnome.asia/en/p/about/

Cheers,
Pockey