Re: Transportation from the Hotel to Sinica Academia

Hello Emily,

I stay in room 1310. The good people from Chunghwa telecom are kind enough to provide transportation to the venue. We plan to leave the hotel at 8:30am. Join us. Is that ok with you? :)

Regards,
Allan
http://live.gnome.org/AllanCaeg
+63 927 982 0592