Re: Transportation from the Hotel to Sinica Academia

在 2010年8月12日 上午11:19,李柏? (Pofeng Lee) <pofeng gmail com>写道:
To Allan

About the transportation from the Hotel to Sinica Academia,  since there are many speakers who also stay in City Lake Hotel, I think you all can take the MRT or Taxi together. I rememberd that Miss Emily Chen also stays in City Lake Hotel, please contact her for more details.

Please also check Taipei Metro Brown Line on
http://coscup.org/2010/en/venue/transportation
You can see you City Lake Hotel located at Huzou.

To Emily and COSCUP Team
Mr. Allan will go to Sinica Academia on Friday afternoon, If you happened to meet him, please give him a warm greeting. :p

Sure.

I am stay in City Lake hotel room 1315, most of our speaker are stay in this hotel. We can share taxi to go the venue tomorrow.

-emily

To Miss Verita Lai (?薇莉)
抱歉,??????了,接??是另外一?路?。