Re: Cancellation of Attendance COSCUP/GNOME.Asia 2010

Great to hear that you are planning to host the the GNOME.Asia  in your country. We will send out the call for host after this COSCUP/GNOME.Asia 2010.

Feel free to send email to our mail list : asia-summit-list gnome org to discuss your proposal for the next GNOME.Asia summit.

Thanks,
Emily