Re: GNOME.Asia Summit and COSCUP joint meeting proposal

Hi Brian, Stormy and Germán,

For finance, there are three parts of cost:
a) speakers (travel) sponsorship for COSCUP (financial account kept by
COSCUP)
b) speakers (travel) sponsorship for GNOME.Asia Summit (financial
account kept by GNOME.Asia Summit ourselves)
c) shared cost for all the remaining expense like venues,
administration, materials and so on generated from the event

Do you mean to separate the shared cost into different financial
accounts?

At the moment, COSCUP would like us to share 50% of the all the
remaining cost generated by the event (i.e. shared cost) if we co-host
the event, but it may depend on how much we can raise from our sponsors,
see if we can share 50%.

Regarding GNOME mobile, I think Emily will answer it later.