Re: Travel Subsidy Policy

It is good that you already talked to so many good speakers. Alfred just told me that he also plan to attend and only need $300 for air ticket.

$5000 is the maximum budget we can afford now. If we spend more on sponsor speakers, that means we help less on summit organization.

Let's plan $5000 first.

BTW, we should annouce the travel subsidy policy on website and mail list asap. I will draft the travel policy.

But first I need everyone's feedback about the process.

-Emily