Re: DotAsia as a sponsor

Hi Behnam,

thanks. I appreciate it.

By the way, I saw that you are supporting localization projects in
Persian language. Lets chat some time after the summit. I was working
with the folks who are supporting the localization of Firefox and
OpenOffice to Dari and Pashto in Kabul. I would like to talk to you
how we can cooperate with each other in future. I also wanted to come
to Tehran this year, but because of the political situation I
cancelled. Inshallah, I'll be able next year.

All the best,

Mario