Server expansion... again

Hey guys,

So as no doubt you know we have been facing server load issues abound
over the last week. I am going to go ahead and upgrade the server to see
if it can alleviate the issues we are continuing to deal with.

It is ridiculous that we cannot seem to keep the memory usage of
wordpress under control. I will say this now. The next summit will not
have this issue. We will return to using the django platform we had last
year. We handled more traffic with 1/2 the server resources last year.

We will keep working to get this under some manner of control.

Sincerely,

Will