Re: First evaluation and summary for GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 travel subsidy

Thanks Brian.

After communicate with GNOME travel committee members, we had the third version of summary. Everyone seems agree the third version and suggest that we should confirm with sponsor speakers asap.

If someone drop off from the list, we will redistribute the subsidy to other people who really need that fund.

Thanks for reminder me, we really need the funding support from foundation.

We will send the final estimation cost to foundation soon.

Thanks,
-emily