Re: [anjuta-list] Using statvfs_exec with vala in anjuta

Hi,

Le 17/07/2015 22:01, Jose Antonio Velasco Prieto a écrit :
I've also been searching in the project directory and I think I've found the mistake,
I'll try to do my best explaining  so you can please tell me how to solve it. I have
a Makefile in the directory /home/jose/fastcopyall/Debug/ which line 354 is
      AM_VALAFLAGS = --pkg "posix"
Then I've another Makefile in the directory /home/jose/fastcopyall/Debug/src/
which lines 340 & 341 are
      fastcopyall_VALAFLAGS = \
        --pkg gtk+-3.0
Well, if I manually change those lines like this
      fastcopyall_VALAFLAGS = \
        --pkg gtk+-3.0 \
               --pkg posix
Then it compiles successfully

Any idea why this could had happened?

I think fastcopyall_VALAFLAGS has the priority over AM_VALAFLAGS, that's why you need to modify fastcopyall_VALAFLAGS.

Now in Anjuta the property dialog is available for most project objects. Normally AM_VALAFLAGS is set if you select a group (= the directory containing your target) and set VALAFLAGS.

You should be able to modify fastcopyall_VALAFLAGS if you select your target fastcopyall an update the VALAFLAGS property. By the way, you should see the current contant of VALAFLAGS in this dialog.