Re: [anjuta-list] Using statvfs_exec with vala in anjuta

Hi again,

I think I've found the mistake executing Make V=1, here's the relevant output
     rm -f /home/jose/fastcopyall/src/fastcopyall_vala.stamp && echo stamp >
/home/jose/fastcopyall/src/fastcopyall_vala.stamp-t
     CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd /home/jose/fastcopyall/src && /usr/bin/valac --pkg gtk+-3.0  -C
fastcopyall.vala config.vapi
     fastcopyall.vala:22.7-22.11: error: The namespace name `Posix' could not be found
     using Posix;
               ^^^^^
     Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I've also been searching in the project directory and I think I've found the mistake, I'll try to do my best
explaining  so you can please tell me how to solve it. I have a Makefile in the directory
/home/jose/fastcopyall/Debug/ which line 354 is
     AM_VALAFLAGS = --pkg "posix"
Then I've another Makefile in the directory /home/jose/fastcopyall/Debug/src/ which lines 340 & 341 are
     fastcopyall_VALAFLAGS = \
        --pkg gtk+-3.0
Well, if I manually change those lines like this
     fastcopyall_VALAFLAGS = \
        --pkg gtk+-3.0 \
              --pkg posix
Then it compiles successfully