[anjuta-list] Using statvfs_exec with vala in anjuta

Hi,

First of all sorry if this isn’t the way to post in the list but I’m an absolutely newbie to the lists, to linux, to vala and to anjuta. I’m trying to develop a program and I need to know how much free space I have in a disk. Searching the Web I found that I should use the statvfs_exec () function in the namespace Posix from the posix package (I don’t know if there’s a better way to accomplish this task). I coded ‘Using Posix;’ in my vala program in order to be able to use the statvfs_exec () function later in my program, but when I compile it I get the error ‘ The namespace name `Posix' could not be found’. I tried to add a library to my project (via Project->Add Library…->New Library…) but I wasn’t able to find any Posix library in the list. Am I missing anything? Am I doing anything (or maybe everything) wrong? I’d appreciate any help very much.

Best regards.