Re: [anjuta-list] Using statvfs_exec with vala in anjuta

That's odd. The Makefile.am has indeed a variable call VALAFLAGS with the --pkg "posix" but still the same
error.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Sébastien Granjoux [mailto:seb sfo free fr]
Enviado el: viernes, 17 de julio de 2015 20:01
Para: Jose Antonio Velasco Prieto; 'yannick inizan'
CC: anjuta-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: [anjuta-list] Using statvfs_exec with vala in anjuta

Hi,

Le 17/07/2015 15:09, Jose Antonio Velasco Prieto a écrit :
Sorry for being so annoying but I've tried to add '--pkg posix' (and
also '--pkg "posix"') in Project->Properties->Vala Compiler Options
but still the same error. Can I see anywhere the command used to
compile the project? Maybe it isn't taking the vala compiler options due to any reason or maybe a bug.

Sure, Anjuta should modified a file named Makefile.am in the same directory than your program. You should
have a new variable named your_program_VALAFLAGS or VALAFLAGS. Eventually you could add the variable yourself.

Best Regards,