Re: [anjuta-list] Using statvfs_exec with vala in anjuta

Hi,

Le 15/07/2015 15:19, Jose Antonio Velasco Prieto a écrit :
First of all sorry if this isn’t the way to post in the list but I’m an
absolutely newbie to the lists, to linux, to vala and to anjuta.

Don't worry, this mailing list is done for that.

The namespace name `Posix' could not be found’. I tried
to add a library to my project (via Project->Add Library…->New Library…)
but I wasn’t able to find any Posix library in the list. Am I missing
anything? Am I doing anything (or maybe everything) wrong?

I don't know vala so I don't know how to solve your problem.

The list of available library is generated from the list of libraries using pkgconfig installed on your system. Most libraries on Linux use pkgconfig, I don't know if it's the case for the Vala Posix library. If yes, it could be possible that this library is not installed. In this case, you need to install the corresponding package, its name probably includes vala and/or posix and should end with -dev or -devel prefix.