Re: [anjuta-list] [Anjuta] Custom class templates

Hi Alex,

On 21/09/2012 09:46, Alejandro T. Colombini wrote:
     I've managed to use the autotools backend (which is better than I
thought) to add everything we need to the project.

Good, that's quite fast.

     The problem we have now, and maybe a bug in the backend, is that
when you add a "Miscellaneous Data" objective to your project you can't
actually set the name you want to that objective, it just names it
data_DATA, even if you gave a different name for it. Then if you edit
the name in the Makefile.am, it takes right the name from there so it's
not so critical, but it forces the user to write directly in the
Makefile.am which I think is what this tool tries to avoid.

Could you create a bug report for this here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=anjuta

I'm agree that the user shouldn't have to edit the Makefile.am. I think there is a reason for this though but perhaps it's not applicable anymore. We are currently in the freeze period, so I will look at it and try to fix it in the next cycle so for Anjuta 3.8. Then, if it's a small fix, it could be applied on Anjuta 3.6.