Re: [anjuta-list] [Anjuta] Custom class templates

Hi Alex,

On 17/09/2012 10:06, Alejandro T. Colombini wrote:
I need to add the .so files and the data (ui files, images or
anything else) for each module and the install directories for both.
Reading at what you said maybe the right way to go is to write a plugin
for Anjuta, I guess we can spend a bit of our time on it, and we could
even expand its functionality beyond this tiny changes on the created
projects.

I think that you will have to use the already existing autotools backend plugin.I imagine that you will have to change the AddSource function to automatically add the other files too. I have never tried to do this but it should be possible. If you encounter any issue, we can try to see what can be done in Anjuta.