Re: [anjuta-list] [Anjuta] Custom class templates

Hi!

> But the class wizard does not add anything in configure.ac or
> Makefile.am. You need to write one plugin implementing the
> IAnjutaProject interface. It's not modifying Anjuta itself: you can
> write your plugin in python or I think vala and you can distribute it
> separately. But most of the code of Anjuta is in plugins so it's not
> very different compare to changing Anjuta itself.

The class wizard adds the files to the project or the repository if you
tick the write boxes. The question is if you need to add something else
than just the files to your project in order to install the modules
correctly. This would indeed involve some more work.