Re: [anjuta-list] [Anjuta] Custom class templates

  I need to add the .so files and the data (ui files, images or anything else) for each module and the install directories for both. Reading at what you said maybe the right way to go is to write a plugin for Anjuta, I guess we can spend a bit of our time on it, and we could even expand its functionality beyond this tiny changes on the created projects.

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,
Alex.