Re: [anjuta-list] Missing templates in project wizard tool.

Hi,

On 16/09/2012 23:13, Eduardo Martin Salaverri wrote:
I am not newbie, I am NEWBIE. I just installed glade3 and anjuta and
wanted to start to learn gnome application programming.

My issue is that it seems to be installed alright, though when starting
up de "new project wizard" there is no wizards neither for gnome,
libglade, glade...

I can see though project wizard for gtk+, terminal or even SDL (yes, I
installed the SDL libraries), but having installed the libraries for
gnome and glade, i do not see the wizards for those.

¿could any one help me solution this?

You can choose any of the two Gtk+ projects, they are both using glade file. There are no project template using specifically gnome libraries because most gnome libraries have been merged in Gtk+.

Note that all project templates in the project wizard come with Anjuta not with the libraries.