[anjuta-list] Missing templates in project wizard tool.

Hi,

I am not newbie, I am NEWBIE. I just installed glade3 and anjuta and wanted to start to learn gnome application programming.

My issue is that it seems to be installed alright, though when starting up de "new project wizard" there is no wizards neither for gnome, libglade, glade...

I can see though project wizard for gtk+, terminal or even SDL (yes, I installed the SDL libraries), but having installed the libraries for gnome and glade, i do not see the wizards for those.

¿could any one help me solution this?

Many thanks in advance!!!

PS. please do tell me what kind of info you would need to help me. Thanks again!