Re: [anjuta-list] Problems with Anjuta [SOLVED - mine at least]

Hi John!

> So I checked, and it seems a diagnostic comes up saying
> 'GSettings will be using the Memory backend' causing all info to
> be lost between sessions...
>
> Installing dconf solved all problems!
>
> If it's not too complicated, a warning from anjuta would be nice

Well, the GSettings warning *is* the warning. I wonder if any
distribution installs GSettings without installing dconf. Ubuntu
hopefully doesn't (or only in broken update environments).

This is certainly not Anjuta specific but will apply to all applications
from GNOME 3.4 on.