Re: [anjuta-list] Problems with Anjuta [SOLVED - mine at least]

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:59:00 +0100
Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:

> The indentation preferences are a bit complex because they can be
> overridden with a mode line in the file. The preferred plugin list
> should work fine. This is using GSettings. I have seen some issues when
> switching to it but it should work now.

The problem is not just editor options:

- as commented, preferred apps are 'forgotten'
- I disabled 'Code completion' which was automatically re-enabled in the
next session.
- Build, number of cpus used forgets...
- etc.

So I checked, and it seems a diagnostic comes up saying
'GSettings will be using the Memory backend' causing all info to
be lost between sessions...

Installing dconf solved all problems!

If it's not too complicated, a warning from anjuta would be nice