Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta installation - Question

Hello Johannes,

Thanks a lot for your advice, and your remark.
So if "Anjuta" doesn´t support camke, I have a problem.

I will be happy to hear your opinion about the next issue:
I should write an interface for a robot, which uses Linux and ROS. The interface should be written in C using GNOME.
What is the best way to do it? In which environment you suggest to work?
In the next link "http://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/stable/image-viewer.c.html" there are tutorials for those who didn´t work with GTK+ (for example me :). Those tutorial starts from "Anjuta" installation, can I do those tutorials in some other user friendly environment other than "Anjuta"?

Thanks a lot,
Felix.