[anjuta-list] Anjuta installation - Question

Hello Everybody,

My name is Felix, and I am a completely new "GUI writer".
From this web page: "http://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/stable/image-viewer.c.html" I have inferred that in order to work comfortably with GTK+, I should install "Anjuta".
I need to install this program on Linux (Ubuntu).
After downloading the 3.2.0 version from "http://www.anjuta.org/", and an opening of the "INSTALL" file, I am receiving a text file with a lot of instructions...

My questions are:
Is it possible to use Anjuta on Linux?
How should I install "Anjuta" on Linux platform in the most short and correct way? Should I just follow the instructions in the text file?
Maybe there an installation file, which will "do the job" for me?

I will be grateful to receive the answer as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance,
Felix.