Re: [Anjuta-list] New c++ guy

Thanks its working ! I have onr more question ! in GCC compiler if i want to use some extra libray i need to link up

gcc -Wall -Werror -o file file.c -lm -lfft3w

Now if i want to use these files in ajunta !

1.how should i link them up
2.Gcc compiler always search for headers and .lib filesin some default directories are these are same in Ajunta 3.I will be using ajunta with lot of external libraries ! so wondering what extra should i know

Thanks

Akshay