Re: [Anjuta-list] New c++ guy

Hi !

I am missing few packages like glib on ubuntu ! Trying to install but giving error

sudo apt-get install build-essentials libglib2.0-0 libglib2.0-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package build-essentials

Can any one please give me comment how to install all the dependencies for ajunta!

AKshay