[Anjuta-list] New c++ guy

I am new to c++ though i am good in c ....Trying to learn Ajunta

Here is my program

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

void main()
{
cout << "Hello World!" << endl; cout << "Welcome to C++ Programming" << endl;
   }

After writing it!

1. I save it as Check.c in one of folder
2. I got to program parameter and give path of file /path/Check.c
3.I go to run and execute it

and gets following error in terminal

/home/akshay/check.c: 2: using: not found
/home/akshay/check.c: 4: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

Program exited successfully with errcode (2)
Press the Enter key to close this terminal ..
I am just checking ! I want to start my c++ with AJunta Help Help !

Then thinking that it didnt find using i tested this

#include <iostream.h>

int main () {

  //print out the text string, "Hello, World!"
  cout << "Hello, World!" << endl;

  return 0;

}

Here is the error

/home/user/check.c: 4: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

Program exited successfully with errcode (2)
Press the Enter key to close this terminal ...

Question: Why i am getting these error
Question: In program parameter do i need to give path

Where i can get few tutorial about ajunta on this

Aki