Re: [Anjuta-list] New c++ guy

Its not like gcc and emacs ! After finishing the wizard where is main.cc its created foo bar cpp project but i didnt get any main.cc in it and what is foobar.ajunta do i need to click that to open a new file..I am sorry i know C, I know Make files I know emac...always worked with command windows so doing some thing wrong here