Re: [Anjuta-list] New c++ guy

Hi!

This is not a list about programming problems.

Anyway, you cannot execute a C/C++ file, you have to compile it (and as
you say you are familiar with C you should now that).

So, do the following:

File->New->Project
- Choose C++ and then "Generic C++"
- Finish the wizard

Edit the main.cc file, choose Build->Build and Run->Run.