Re: [Anjuta-list] [vala] auto-completion doesn't work

2010/6/19 Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
Hi!

> The git repository will be available on github soon, but I've just
> started coding on it yesterday...
>
> I've tried anjuta with an other vala project (Pino) and it doesn't
> work too.

Autocompletion for local symbols and calltips for local methods worked
for me here. Autocompletion for external libraries isn't supported yet
for vala, as we have no parser for vapi files, yet.

OK when I read the blog post I thought it was also for external libraries.

Sorry for my misunderstanding,