Re: [Anjuta-list] [vala] auto-completion doesn't work

> OK, now I can see that the vala plugin is activated, but I don't see its
> preferences. I see only the item "C/C++/Java/Vala" where the
> autocompletion
> is only for C, C++ and Java.

Is the project you tried available somewhere? There are a couple of things
that could prevent autocompletion from working, including strage project
layouts so I would rather want to try myself to see what happens.

Here is my vala project:
http://latexila.sourceforge.net/latexila-vala.tar.gz

The git repository will be available on github soon, but I've just started coding on it yesterday...

I've tried anjuta with an other vala project (Pino) and it doesn't work too.