Re: [Anjuta-list] [vala] auto-completion doesn't work

Hi!

> OK, now I can see that the vala plugin is activated, but I don't see its
> preferences. I see only the item "C/C++/Java/Vala" where the
> autocompletion
> is only for C, C++ and Java.

Is the project you tried available somewhere? There are a couple of things
that could prevent autocompletion from working, including strage project
layouts so I would rather want to try myself to see what happens.

Not sure if the Vala plugin has preferences so it might be ok that you
don't see them.