[Anjuta-list] [vala] auto-completion doesn't work

Hello,

I've installed Anjuta 2.31.3 because I've read in the blog post that there are support for autocompletion and calltips for Vala.

But it doesn't work for me. When I start a new project, Vala is not present.
And when I create a project from existing vala sources, autocompletion and calltips doesn't work, even if I enable "gtk+-2.0" and "vala-1.0" in the symbol database.

Vala is not present in the installed plugins list.

At the end of the ./configure, I see that Vala support is enabled.

Any idea?

Thanks,