Re: [Anjuta-list] [vala] auto-completion doesn't work

> And when I create a project from existing vala sources, autocompletion and
> calltips doesn't work, even if I enable "gtk+-2.0" and "vala-1.0" in the
> symbol database.

> Vala is not present in the installed plugins list.

Have you checked the "Show plugins that cannot be activated by the user"
(or similar) checkbox. Vala plugin is loaded automatically when you open a
vala file. You should also see the preferences of the vala plugin if a
vala file is open.

OK, now I can see that the vala plugin is activated, but I don't see its preferences. I see only the item "C/C++/Java/Vala" where the autocompletion is only for C, C++ and Java.