Re: [Anjuta-list] Confused...

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:17:55 +0200
Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:

> Else, if you are not in this case it should work. The corresponding
> code with more comments is:

Thanks for adding the comments, Sébastien. After today, I will have a
little time to look more.

The debug configuration in my case _is_ called 'Debug', so that should
work. I guess it's the next line that fails:

if (ianjuta_builder_get_uri_configuration (builder, target,
NULL) != (const gchar *)found->data)

In my case, I don't use any symlinks, so I have to look deeper.

John