Re: [Anjuta-list] how to create a shared library
- From: Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>
- To: Sunil Negi <vick ram79 yahoo com>
- Cc: anjuta-list lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [Anjuta-list] how to create a shared library
- Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 22:05:08 +0200
Sunil Negi a écrit :
So what god-damned macro will get me rid of this error:
configure.ac:18: required file `./ltmain.sh' not found
Apparently, this ltmain.sh is for libtool and is created by a program
named libtoolize. Your are supposed to run it from your autogen.sh or
just by running autoreconf.
Anjuta uses the gnome-autogen.sh (a common autogen script for GNOME
program), I think it is run from here.
Pardon my language, but I have never faced anything like this on windows
- so maybe my threshold of frustration is lower... Things just work in
I think it's easier to start programming on Windows. Anjuta is trying to
fill this gap but it's not done yet and it's a bit more difficult
because we don't decide everything.
autotools is probably one of the biggest hurdle when starting a new
project. Then, when you know it, it's not so difficult to use.
And I am yet to even start on the project that I had started out to do...
] [Thread Prev