Re: [Anjuta-list] how to create a shared library

Hi!

> I can write one and send a patch. Is there any information on how to  do
> that?

There is developer documentation available on anjuta.org and you can
attach patches to bugs in bugzilla.

>  > I think you have to write yourself a configure.ac and Makefile.am for
>  > your shared library. Then Anjuta should be able to load it and you can
>  > compile it, add/remove source and so on.

I have not tested, if it really works, but you can already add a "Shared
library" target when you choose "Add Target" in the Project menu (you
will have to create a default project though - and delete it's default
target which is an application). Afterwards you should be able to add
files to the shared library target as usual.