Re: [Anjuta-list] how to create a shared library

Hi Sunil,

Sunil Negi a écrit :
I searched a lot on the net for this ... but I am not sure if there is a straightforward way to do it.

I'm afraid that it could be improved. I think there is no project wizard template for creating a shared library.

I think you have to write yourself a configure.ac and Makefile.am for your shared library. Then Anjuta should be able to load it and you can compile it, add/remove source and so on.

Also, in a lot of places, there is a mention of a "Settings" menu. Why do I not see it in my IDE?

It's possible that this was existing in the old version of Anjuta 1.2 which does not use auto tools and was looking more like other IDE.