Re: [Anjuta-list] how to create a shared library

Hi Sunil,

Sunil Negi a écrit :
Either I am missing something or there is  a bug but its not working for
  me. Besides, adding a library as a target does not work unless I give
the name libxxxx.la.
My library is supposed to be a .so file.

I don't know exactly how it's working exactly. But libanjuta is a shared library and is named libanjuta.la in the Makefile.am. So I think you can (and probably should) use the .la extension even if it's a shared library.

In Makefile.am, shared libraries are defined with a variable name dir_LTLIBRARIES while static libraries are defined using dir_LIBRARIES.

This is turning out to be far tougher then one would think it should be.
But I will continue with my wizard now.

I don't know exactly how it should be done. But I think you should be able to do it, ask more questions if you need.