Re: [Anjuta-list] how to create a shared library

Hi Sunil,

Sunil Negi a écrit :
I can write one and send a patch. Is there any information on how to do that?

Sure, here http://library.gnome.org/devel/libanjuta/stable/project-wizard-format.html

So you have to write a xml file with .wiz extension that described every property of your project and the needed files.

You have to write template for these files too and in particular configure.ac and one or two Makefile.am.

You can look at other project templates installed is share/anjuta/project

The whole reason why I want to use Anjuta is to not to modify those files :) I come from a world full of windows... So not really inclined to work with the gnu tool chain.

It's possible only if you stay in the limits of supported things, and currently shared libraries are not included.

It's interesting to learn how is working the GNU tool chain but indeed it takes some time. Anyway you can ask any question.