Re: [Anjuta-list] how to create a shared library

Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
Hi Sunil,

Sunil Negi a écrit :
I'm afraid that it could be improved. I think there is no project wizard template for creating a shared library.
I can write one and send a patch. Is there any information on how to do that?

I think you have to write yourself a configure.ac and Makefile.am for your shared library. Then Anjuta should be able to load it and you can compile it, add/remove source and so on.
The whole reason why I want to use Anjuta is to not to modify those files :) I come from a world full of windows... So not really inclined to work with the gnu tool chain.