Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta & Glade

Hi!

> Wow! That is a big difference in versions. I would expect the version
> used by F8 to be a couple of revs old but not that far off. Any idea why
> Fedora 8 doesn't use a more recent version of Anjuta?

It's not as far off as it looks (though still far) as we released 2.2
then 2.4 and then adjusted the version number to match with GNOME so 2.6
became 2.24.

Distribution usually don't update any software in their older releases
but just fix security problems. And anjuta requires a recent version of
GNOME which F8 probably does not include.