Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta & Glade

 Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:

> First, the version of anjuta you are using is very very old. Current
> is 2.24.1!

Wow! That is a big difference in versions. I would expect the version
used by F8 to be a couple of revs old but not that far off. Any idea why
Fedora 8 doesn't use a more recent version of Anjuta?

> Second, GNOME libraries have now been deprecated for a long time and
> it is not encouraged to use GNOME AppWindow anymore. Use GtkWindow
> instead.

OK, so don't make a GNOME project, make a GTK project and make my own
menubar, toolbar and status line. Got it.

Thanks,
Steve