Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta & Glade

Hi!

First, the version of anjuta you are using is very very old. Current is
2.24.1!

Second, GNOME libraries have now been deprecated for a long time and it
is not encouraged to use GNOME AppWindow anymore. Use GtkWindow instead.

Glade already created that GtkWindow for you so you can add widgets
(menubar, toolbar, etc.) to it.