[Anjuta-list] Anjuta & Glade

I'm attempting to use Anjuta to work on a new Glade project but I am
obviously missing some key point.

I opened Anjuta and created a new GNOME C project called 'junk'. The
Druid ran and created all the expected files. The left hand pane
changed to my project directory.

Next I went into my project src directory in the left hand pane, right
clicked on the junk.glade that the druid created and selected Open. The
left hand pane changes to the Widgets view and the right hand pane
changes to the Designer view; both are empty. If I click on the empty
drop down menu at the top of the Widgets pane it changes to show
junk.glade and a widget called window appears below. I double clicked
on the window widget and an empty window now shows up in the Designer
view in the right hand pane.

At this point I seem to be stuck. I wanted a GNOME App top level
window. That's why I chose GNOME in the new project Druid. If I try to
select the GNOME App widget from the Palette, I cannot make it appear in
the Designer window. If I try to select the window in the Designer
window and right click and select Delete, I get a popup saying that no
widget is selected.

Am I just going about this in the wrong way?

I am using Anjuta 2.2.3 on a Fedora 8 system.

Thanks,
Steve