Re: [Anjuta-list] Lookup and Textview problem

Hi!

I think you misunderstood me! Anjuta 2.0 has a plugin for glade3, the
new generation of glade. And glade3 does not generate code, it does just
generate glade-xml files. Editing old glade-generated code in anjuta is
of course possible...

I also did not mean that generated code is not stable but anjuta 2.0 is
not stable at some points and esspecially the glade plugin is still
alpha/beta because glade3 is not yet finished.

I hope it's clear now!