Re: [Anjuta-list] Lookup and Textview problem

Hi!

First of all this list is not for general gtk questions, consider to ask
on the gtk-list and read the docs.

Anyway, using the glade generated callbacks.c, etc. files is deprecated.
You should use the libglade project type and work with libglade.

I cannot tell exactly what the problem with your code is but the gtk &
gnome documentation should give you some hints.